Repair of temperature control units
Tool and motor spindles used in CNC milling machines are often cooled by a mix of water and corrosion inhibitors. This is necessary to prevent an extension of the spindle and to guarantee the utmost accuracy. In addition to that, it protects the spindle components from overheating. In temperature control units the medium heated by the spindle is adapted to the set point.
In injection molding processes it is essential to have exact and reliable temperatures for a good product quality.
Here the temperature is lead with the help of temperature control units and a liquid heat medium. Impurity, corrosion or furring do not only minimize the cross-section, which means the flow of the medium in the unit: The heat transfer is affected, which leads to a reduced performance, a faster wear and a lower economic efficiency of your machine.
- Consultation and inspection on site
- Disassembly and transport to our headquarters (Floh-Seligenthal)
- Maintenance and repair with inspection report
- Cleansing, decalcification and rinsing
- OEM spare parts
- Inspection according to manufacturer specifications at our test stand
- Inspection of electrical equipment according to DIN VDE 0113-1/EN60204-1
- Service for all units with an oil or water cycle
Your contact person
Tel.: +49 (0) 3683 – 4 66 32-15